Once you have decided that Happy Feet Academy is a good fit for you and your family you must work through the enrollment process. Many times, enrollment procedures can be intimidating and confusing, so we have outlined our requirements below.
1. Complete the required registration form. Email this form to email@example.com putting your family name as the email's subject.
2. Once these forms are received you will receive an invoice for the registration fee. Please note, review of the registration documents will not begin until payment for the registration fee invoice is received.
3. We will carefully review your child’s paperwork and ensure our facility is a great fit for your child. Once we have accepted a child into our facility you will be notified via email with a quick note and an invoice.
4. Complete the Health & Immunization Forms and return them at least 5 business days prior to the students first day.
5. Pay the first month’s tuition by the 25th of the month prior to the first day of attendance.
No child will be permitted to start care without all required forms being completed beforehand and tuition being paid as noted above. There are no exceptions to this policy. Failure to complete these steps can result in the loss of your child's spot at Happy Feet Academy. Please carefully review all forms.
FORMS NEEDED FROM YOUR PHYSICIAN
Happy Feet Academy and the Washington Department of Licensing Division requires that all children have a current Health Care Summary and Immunization Record on file prior to the start of care. These forms must be filled out by your primary care physician and be returned to the center. You need not schedule an appointment for this as long as your child has had a recent well check, most clinics will process the forms and send them within 3-5 business days.